The Badger-faced ewe of the Torddu variety (ie brown with white striped face). She is such a character, will stand for hours just having her face rubbed, and waggles her tail to show her contentment.
What we do
The Farmyard is at the centre of the Farm, and home to many much loved animals including great characters such as Bayleaf the Donkey & Bentley the Goat.
Co-ordinated by two members of staff, the animals are a learning resource for all who use the farm.
- To manage the farmyard demonstrating best practice in animal welfare
- To promote animal care and welfare
- To provide information to explore farming practices past, present, and future
- To provide training in animal care and to signpost to further resources
- To provide access to animals both on the Farm and by taking animals into the community.
Volunteers take part in the animals daily care and have the opportunity to learn about their needs.
Download the registration form here
We are an RBST Approved Conservation City Farm